Horreur, que vois-je?
Richard Hachel
2024-08-14 13:35:16 UTC
Mon Dieu, que vois-je? Python est en train de défoncer mon ami Jacques
sur sci.physics.relativity

Jacques Lavau. His hobby is to pretend
to have discovered, independently from Cramer, the transactional
interpretation of QM while he was a student. This is of course
ridiculous when it comes to confronting his own "work" to Cramer's
one.

Mais c'est pas vrai merde!

Au fait c'est quoi ce concept?

C'est quoi une interprétation transactionnelle?

R.H.
Python
2024-08-14 18:50:06 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Mon Dieu, que vois-je? Python est en train de défoncer mon ami Jacques
sur sci.physics.relativity
Jacques Lavau. His hobby is to pretend
to have discovered, independently from Cramer, the transactional
interpretation of QM while he was a student. This is of course
ridiculous when it comes to confronting his own "work" to Cramer's
one.
Mais c'est pas vrai merde!
Tu pourrais citer le post entier :

This is a common trend among cranks: "This is right because *I* said
it and you are not even allowed to contest *me*!".

This could be called "authoritarianism with authority". Another crank
on fr.sci.* is using this a lot, Jacques Lavau. His hobby is to pretend
to have discovered, independently from Cramer, the transactional
interpretation of QM while he was a student. This is of course
ridiculous when it comes confronting his own "work" to Cramer's
one.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpr%C3%A9tation_transactionnelle_de_la_m%C3%A9canique_quantique